Higher Education Opportunity Act Compliance
The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, includes many disclosures and reporting requirements. A disclosure requirement is information that a post-secondary education institution is required to distribute or make available to another party such as students or employees. A reporting requirement is information submitted to the U.S. Department of Education or other agencies.
Disclosures and reporting requirements sometimes overlap. For certain topics, institutions are required to make information available to students or others and to submit information to the Department of Education.
In compliance with the HEOA, Point Park University is pleased to provide graduation rates, retention rates and student diversity information.
The following graduation rates are for first-time, full-time freshmen:
- Graduation Rates (.pdf) Current overall graduation rates
- Disaggregated Graduation Rates (.pdf) Disaggregated graduation rates by gender, ethnicity and financial aid
- Disaggregated Graduation Rates (Athletes only) (.pdf) Disaggregated graduation rates of students receiving athletic student aid by gender and ethnicity
The following retention rates are for first-time, full-time freshmen:
- Retention Rates (.pdf) Overall fall-to-fall retention rates
- Fall 2013 Diversity (.pdf) Enrollment of graduate and undergraduate by gender and race/ethnicity
- Fall 2013 Diversity (Full-time Undergraduates only) (.pdf) Enrollment of Full-time Undergraduates only by gender and race/ethnicity