Jennifer Fedele, University Registrar
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Robert Morris University
- Master's in Adult and Community Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Jennifer has served as University Registrar at Point Park University since 2003. She oversees all Office of the University Registrar operations including student records, course and classroom scheduling, registration, grades, degree conferral and graduation ceremony planning, transcripts and degree verifications. Before her position at Point Park, Jennifer served as financial aid director at various higher education institutions in the Pittsburgh area.
Daniell Matthews, Senior Associate Registrar/Director of Registration
- Bachelor's in Communications, Robert Morris University
- Master's in Curriculum and Instruction, Point Park University
Daniell has been with Point Park since 2003 and is responsible for registration services supervision, grade change requests, classroom scheduling, course book production, processing incomplete grades, academic probation / dismissal, post-matriculated transfer of credits, and transcripts and enrollment verifications.
Francesca Sirianni, Senior Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Business Management and Accounting, Point Park University
Francesca has been with Point Park since 2006 and is responsible for degree audits and conferrals, athletic certifications, double majors, advising logic support, graduation ceremony planning and graduation processing.
Simone Jurinko, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in English Literature, University of Pittsburgh
Simone has been with Point Park since 2013 and is responsible for degree audit and conferrals, study abroad registration, leave of absence, CLEP & Dantes evaluation, double majors, change of major/minor, PCHE cross registration, taking courses at another institution and incomplete grades.
Lisa Bray, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Information Sciences, Robert Morris University
- Master's in Education, Instructional Leadership, Robert Morris University
Lisa has been with Point Park employee since 2014 and is responsibilities for data reporting, student records security, on line technology, national student loan clearinghouse processing, faculty technology liaison, PointWeb training & tutorials, Jenzabar training & programming.
Sean McGowan, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Communications, California University of Pennsylvania
Sean has been with Point Park since 2013 and is responsible for advising module, advising logic, final exam and room schedules, curriculum tracking, program guides and course revisions and scheduling.
Samantha Bycura, Registration Coordinator
- Bachelor's in Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh
Samantha has been with Point Park since 2014 and is responsible for student inquiries and registrations, emergency contacts, transcript processing, change of majors, degree verification and experiential learning requests.
Emily Toulouse, Registration Clerk
Emily joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for student inquiries, emergency contacts and registration processing.