Jennifer Fedele, University Registrar
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Robert Morris University
- Master's in Adult and Community Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Jennifer has served as University Registrar at Point Park University since 2003. She oversees all Office of the University Registrar operations including student records, course and classroom scheduling, registration, grades, degree conferral and graduation ceremony planning, transcripts and degree verifications. Before her position at Point Park, Jennifer served as financial aid director at various higher education institutions in the Pittsburgh area.
Daniell Matthews, Senior Associate Registrar/Director of Registration
- Bachelor's in Communications, Robert Morris University
- Master's in Curriculum and Instruction, Point Park University
Daniell has been with Point Park since 2003 and is responsible for registration services supervision, grade change requests, classroom scheduling, course book production, processing incomplete grades, academic probation / dismissal, post-matriculated transfer of credits and transcripts and enrollment verifications.
Francesca Sirianni, Senior Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Business Management and Accounting, Point Park University
Francesca has been with Point Park since 2006 and is responsible for degree audits and conferrals, athletic certifications, double majors, advising logic support, graduation ceremony planning and graduation processing.
Lisa Bray, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Information Sciences, Robert Morris University
- Master's in Education, Instructional Leadership, Robert Morris University
Lisa has been with Point Park since 2014 and is responsible for data reporting, student records security, online technology, national student loan clearinghouse processing, faculty technology liaison, PointWeb training and tutorials, Jenzabar training and programming.
Samantha Bycura, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh
Samantha has been with Point Park since 2014 and is responsible for degree audit and conferrals, study abroad registration, leave of absence, CLEP and Dantes evaluations, double majors, change of major/minor, PCHE cross registration, taking courses at another institution and incomplete grades.
Kaycee Sewchok, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Theatre, Point Park University
Kaycee joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for advising module, advising logic, final exam and room schedules, curriculum tracking, degree requirement documents, course revisions and scheduling.
Michael Powell, Transfer Evaluation Coordinator
- Bachelor's in Business Management, Point Park University
- Master's in International Business, Point Park University
- Doctorate in Executive Leadership, University of Charleston
Mike Powell has been with Point Park since 2000 and is currently responsible for all incoming transfer credit from previous institutions, CLEP and DANTE scores, AP examination scores and also reviews requests for students to transfer classes into Point Park from other institutions once they are a student. Mike works closely with faculty and academic departments to provide a comprehensive and accurate evaluation of prior credit.
Angela Sexton, Registration Coordinator
- Bachelor's in Broadcasting, Point Park University
Angela joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for student inquiries, enrollment verification, official and unofficial transcripts, emergency contacts and registration processing.
Emily Toulouse, Registration Clerk
- Secretarial Certificate, Bradford School
Emily joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for student inquiries, enrollment verification, official and unofficial transcripts, emergency contacts and registration processing.