Federal Perkins Loan Overview
- A federal loan administered by Point Park University.
- 5 percent interest rate.
- Interest is deferred while student enrollment is at least half-time (six credits per semester).
- Repayment begins nine months after graduation or when enrollment drops below half time.
- Eligibility is determined by the Office of Financial Aid upon FAFSA completion.
Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Required for loan disbursement
- MPN is valid for 10 years
- Must provide two references living at different addresses
- Must complete online https://www.ecsi.net/promy7/
To access your online Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note follow these steps:
- ECSI Website https://www.ecsi.net/promy7/
- Click on “Get Started”
- Enter Social Security number, last name, first name, and date of birth
- Click “Submit”
- Click “Authenticate Me”
- Enter Social Security number, first two characters of last name, and date of birth
- Click “Submit”
Upon completion of the MPN, ECSI will attempt to authenticate your electronic signature. If unable to authenticate your signature, you will be required to print, sign and return the document to the Office of Student Accounts, first floor of Thayer Hall.
Repayment begins nine months after graduation or when enrollment drops below half-time (five credits or less per semester). This loan payment is separate from other federal or alternative loans. Payments are sent and processed through our servicer Education Computer Systems Inc.
100 Global View Drive
Warrendale, PA 15086
If you are having difficulty making your payments, please contact ECSI at the number above or your school representative at 412-392-8124.