Tuition Due Dates:
- Summer 2014: May 1, 2014
- Fall 2014: Aug. 15, 2014
- Spring 2015: Dec. 15, 2014
Note: If a student registers after the tuition due date, payment is due immediately. Online billing statements are available upon student registration.
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card
- Make all checks payable to Point Park University.
- Please write your student ID number and what semester you are paying for on your check.
- Post-dated checks are not accepted.
- The University charges $25.00 for returned checks.
- The University will not release transcripts or diplomas for 10 business days after receipt of check payment.
Instructions for paying with cash:
- Students must make cash payments in person to the Office of Student Accounts located in the Office of Student Financial Services, 121 Thayer Hall.
Instructions for paying online with credit, debit cards or eChecks:
- Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card is accepted online at PointWeb. A 2.55 percent processing fee will be added to the payment.
- eChecks are accepted online. No processing fees are assessed on eChecks.
- Paying by eCheck online, please enter in your personal information, bank routing and account number, and payment.
Payment Plan Options:
Point Park University offers annual and semester payment plan options for students who do not have the full resources to cover the costs of tuition, fees, room and board. Please visit our Payment Plan page for details.
A student must sign up for a payment plan no later than the tuition due date.
Employer Reimbursement Program:
Students who receive employer reimbursement have the opportunity to defer the portion of tuition and fees covered by employer reimbursement. Please visit our Employer Reimbursement page for details.
Adding Authorized Payers:
Parents and anyone else who make payments on a student account MUST set up an Authorized Payer to make payments online. The Authorized Payers must be set up by the student. Parents and other individuals making payments cannot set themselves up as Authorized Payers. Students must set up Authorized Payers through PointWeb.
For students, registering a parent or other individual as an Authorized Payer is easy and quick — just follow the instructions on our Authorized Payer page. The Office of Student Accounts encourages students and parents to discuss the changes and set up Authorized Payers as soon as possible.
Any balance due on your Student Account Statement must be paid in full to avoid late fees.
For more information or questions, please contact the Office of Student Accounts by calling 412-392-3424 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.