Your support of Point Park allows you to make a lasting impact on students. One of the most rewarding benefits of giving to Point Park is knowing that your gift has the power to transform the lives of students.
"My life has been impacted by the Annual Fund by relieving the added stress associated with paying a portion of my tuition balance. With this fund, I was able to focus on my family, school and work. I value my educational experience at Point Park University because it feels like I was given a second chance at a better future. I have excellent instructors that not only encourage, but teach me how to apply what I have been taught to real-life situations. I believe the fund is important because, in trying economic times, it is difficult to progress. The Annual Fund gives hope and assistance to students that have fallen victim to these tough times." — Point Park sophomore broadcasting student
Your generosity is also essential to the University’s efforts to enhance the vitality of our Downtown neighborhood through the Academic Village.
Give to Point Park because ...
- you value your experience here and want to give back to your alma mater.
- your daughter, son or other loved one attends, and you want ensure the continuation of the Annual Fund so he or she, and other students can benefit from scholarships.
- your education afforded a special opportunity to you.
- you are proud of the University's success and excited for its future.
- you still fondly recall that special professor of your favorite class (make a gift in his or her honor).
- it may be one year or 10 or 30, but the majority of your friends are Point Park graduates (make a gift dedicated to your class year).
- you want to make a donation in memory or honor of someone special to Point Park's history.
- you believe in our mission.
- your donation is tax-deductible.
At Point Park, we know that people are the heart of a flourishing academic community and thriving urban center. Join us! Make your investment in Point Park today. Donate now through our secure site or call 412-392-8096.