Parking options near Point Park
Whether you are visiting Point Park University or regularly commuting for classes, Downtown Pittsburgh offers a number of parking options close to campus.
Check our campus map to determine your Point Park destination, then explore the options below.
Major Parking Facilities
- Third Avenue Garage -- Located between Wood and Market streets, across from Thayer Hall.
- Wood-Allies Garage -- Located between Wood and Market streets, across the street from Academic and Thayer Halls.
- Mon Wharf -- Located off Fort Pitt Boulevard at Wood Street. Note: The Mon Wharf is subject to closure when high water on the Monongahela River floods the parking area.
Additional Parking Options
- Commercial surface lots and garages are located throughout Downtown, with several near Point Park. The Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership offers an interactive parking map that shows a variety of parking options, both public and private.
- The Station Square complex, across the Monongahela River from Downtown, has two large parking lots and operates a shuttle that runs through the Point Park campus. Check Station Square's parking website for additional details.
Metered parking is available on some streets in and around campus, but please be aware that metered spaces are regularly checked and violations will be ticketed.
In particular, do not park on the Boulevard of the Allies during hours when parking is not allowed, as vehicles are ticketed and/or towed.