Books in the Library are shelved in several locations:
- Reference, New Books, and The Popular Reading Collection are on the First floor.
- Books with call numbers starting with A to PN are on the Lower Level.
- Books with call numbers starting with PR to Z are on the First floor toward the rear of the building.
- Plays, Librettos, Anthologies, and Monologues are shelved on the First floor in the Play Collection Area.
- Oversized books are on the First floor after the Z call numbers.
Books in the Curriculum / Children’s Literature Collection are on the First floor directly adjacent to the Oversized Book Collection.
CDs, Audio Books, Videos, DVDs, and Course Reserves
CDs, Audio Books, Videos, DVDs, and Course Reserves are all located on the First floor of the Library.
Print Journals are shelved in 3 different locations:
- Current issues (approximately a year’s worth of issues) of journals are shelved on the Lower Level of the Library and are arranged alphabetically by title.
- Older issues are stored off site and can be retrieved upon request (Please note that it will take approximately 20 minutes to retrieve journals that are stored off site.)
- Some selected journals are also available on microfilm. The microfilm collection is located on the Lower Level of the library.
The library subscribes to a vast array of online journals that are the same as print journals. The Journal List provides access to all of these online journals by title.