Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline.
- Convenient class delivery.
- GMAT/GRE scores are
waived for working adults.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Office of Graduate Admission
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Applications for the fall 2016 semester in the above programs are now closed. You are welcome to apply online for the fall 2017 semester.
- Adult Learning and Training*
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology*
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with teaching and leadership concentration*
- Curriculum & Instruction with PA supervisor of instruction certificate K-12*
- Educational Administration (hybrid/fully online option)
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration (offered fully online only)
- Global Security and Intelligence
- M.B.A.* with concentrations in Business Analytics (New for Fall 2016); Energy; Health Systems Management; International Business; Management; Management Information Systems and Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting Now accepting applications for Fall 2017.
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8 (hybrid/fully online option)
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (hybrid/fully online option)
*We understand the needs of today's students and have tailored our graduate programs to offer flexible delivery formats including on campus, hybrid and fully online.
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.