Visiting Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Science, accounting, Point Park University
- M.B.A., finance, Jones International University
- Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Accounting I, II and III
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Math
Amy Cesario, C.P.A., M.B.A., began her accounting career at PNC Financial Services Group in 1998 and then worked in public accounting for Ernst & Young. Cesario is a certified public accountant and a seasoned educator. In addition to serving as an adjunct instructor at Point Park, she has also taught at Chatham University and Pittsburgh Technical Institute.
Point Park Features
- "Student Accounting Association Hosts Speakers from Small and Large Public Accounting Firms," Point Park University website, Nov. 28, 2012.
- "Faculty Profile: Meet Amy Cesario, Visiting Assistant Professor of Accounting," Point Park University website, Sept. 26, 2012.