Professor, Business Management
Director, Community Engagement
- Office: 1115 West Penn
- Phone: 412-392-3943
- Cell: 412-298-2000
- Fax: 412-392-8048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, Point Park College
- Juris Doctorate, Duquesne University School of Law
- Business Law I and II
- Pittsburgh Business History
- The Gettysburg Experience
- Legal Issues in Non-Profit Law
- Legal Environment of Business
George C. Bromall, II, J.D., has been a faculty member at Point Park since 1971. He has taught courses in the Master of Business Administration program as well as the areas of computer programming, marketing, sales and communication. In addition to his teaching role, Bromall is director of community engagement and Point Park's on-site corporate M.B.A. program. He is also the owner of Bromall Law and Bromall Real Estate.
Previously, Bromall was a managing partner for Bromall & Simon, president and co-owner of Broga, Inc. and a programmer analyst for U.S. Steel Corporation.
Professional Organizations and Associations:
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association Committee of Science and Technology
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute Committee on Science and Technolog
- Pennsylvania Statewide Computerization Committee
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Point Park Features
- "Gettysburg Trip Provides Timeless Lessons About Business Strategy," The Point, Spring 2014 issue.
- "Teachable Moments with George C. Bromall II, J.D.," The Point, Winter 2013 issue.