Associate Professor, Business Management
- Bachelor of Science, Natural Sciences, University of Pittsburgh
- M.B.A., Point Park University
- Doctor of Business Administration, Nova Southeastern University, H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Global Environment of Business
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Introduction to Business
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Management Science
- Marketing Research
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Strategic Planning
- Modern Marketing Concepts
Selected Publications and Presentations
- "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics," Reverse Logistics Association Conference and Expo, Las Vegas, Nev., Feb. 8, 2012.
- "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" and was distinguished with the "Best Paper" award, Second Annual Sustainable Enterprises of the Future International Conference, Robert Morris University, Sept. 12-15, 2010.
- "Effects of salesperson cognitive and emotional intelligence on sales performance in a knowledge-based B2B services setting," Proceedings of the Joint Conference of the International Conference on Advances in Management and International Conference on Social Intelligence, Colorado Springs, Colo., July 2009.
- "Satisfaction, quality and value and effects on repurchase and positive word-of-mouth behavioral intentions in a B2B services context," Journal of Services Marketing, 2008.
- "Celebrating and Honoring Professor Russell Abratt, Ph.D.: A Personal Interview and Review of his Seminal Articles," Proceedings of the Midwest Academy of Management, Kansas City, Mo., Oct. 2007.
- Co-author of "Customer Service and its Effects on Customer Retention and Defection," Proceedings of the Midwest Academy of Management, Indianapolis, Ind., April 2002.
In the News
- "Newsmaker: Lori Molinari," Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Nov. 6, 2010.
Point Park Features
- "Lori Molinari: Less E-Waste Through Reverse Logistics," The Point, Spring 2011 issue.
- "Two Point Park Professors Present Papers at the Second Annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future," Point Park University website, Sept. 22, 2010.