Move Forward with a Master's Degree
With a master's degree from Point Park University's School of Business, you'll gain the experience necessary to not only succeed, but to thrive in your career. Our faculty have mastered their fields and will provide you with the real-world education you will need to advance professionally. Complete your courses in the evenings and/or on Saturdays at our convenient campus location in Downtown Pittsburgh.
Point Park University's M.B.A. program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). IACBE is the accrediting body for select programs in Point Park University's School of Business where annual assessments (National Survey of Student Engagement and Student Satisfaction Inventory) of students, programs, and outcomes are part of our continuous commitment to academic excellence.
Through its Department of Global Management and Organization, the School of Business offers the following degree options:
- Choose from one of five concentrations:
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Sport, Arts, and Entertainment Management
- Health Systems Management
- Choose from one of four concentrations:
- Leader/Leadership Development
- Community Leadership
- International/Global Management and Organization Studies
- A self-designed track devised from master's degree level programs at Point Park
In conjunction with Point Park's School of Communication, the School of Business offers a 54-credit concurrent Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication and Master of Business Administration that allows students to obtain both degrees on a part-time basis or in as little as two years going full time.
School of Business Graduate Students and Faculty