This is the traditional undergraduate four year degree earning a minimum of 120 credits in your major of choice. At Point Park University, choose from full time on campus or full time commuting, or part time commuting. The convenient Downtown Pittsburgh location makes commuting and part time school schedules easy.
- B.S. in Accounting Click here for a transfer guide for CCAC, BCCC, WCCC and CCBC
- B.S. in Business Managment (Choose from concentrations in E-Business, Entrepreneurship, General Management, International Business or Marketing) Click here for a transfer guide for CCAC
- B.S. in Economics and Finance
- B.S. in Human Resource Management
- B.S. in Information Technology
- B.S. in Public Administration Click here for a transfer guide for CCAC
- B.S. in Sport, Arts and Entertainment Management
- B.S. in Business Management (Accelerated Business -Saturday Fast)
B.A. in Organizational Leadership (Choose a concentration in either Leadership Development or Community Leadership)
Earn your M.B.A. in a full time program or choose the accelerated evening/Saturday format.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Choose from one of five tracks: Management, International Business, Management Information Systems, Sport, Arts & Entertainment Management, or Health Systems Management)
An associate degree is often the first step a college career. These are two year/60 credit programs that bring the reward of the degree in half the time of a bachelor's degree. Once having earned the associate degree many students use the credit and time earned in that degree towards completion of their four year Bachelor of Science/Arts degree.
- A.S. in Public Administration
- A.S. in Information Technology
- A.S. in Business Management
- A.S. in Accounting
Have you already earned a B.S. in business either at Point Park or another school and want to add a different field of study as another B.S. or B.A.? The post-baccalaureate programs give you credit for the core courses of your original degree. That way you are only taking the courses in your desired major to earn this additional B.S.
- B.S. in Information Technology Post Baccalaureate
- B.S. in Human Resource Management Post Baccalaureate
- B.S. in Business Management Post Baccalaureate
If you have an associate degree or 60 approved transfer credits, the capstone programs offer you the chance to finish your B.S. degree with flexible day and night time class options.