Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Business Fully Online or in a Hybrid Format
Join other working professionals in an accelerated business degree program taught by experienced professionals. Since its inception in 1995 as the first accelerated business program in the greater Pittsburgh area, we have successfully graduated more than 1,000 students.
Our accelerated business program builds on an associate's degree or 60 previously earned credits and can be completed fully online or in a hybrid format (a combination of online and on-campus Saturday classes).
Most of the courses in this program are offered in a seven-week format.
Note for non-Pennsylvania residents: Point Park University is required to have authorizations to operate in states outside of Pennsylvania. Once you have applied for admission to Point Park, the University will determine our status for the state where you reside, and an admissions counselor will follow up with you directly on the admissions process.
Key Benefits of our Accelerated Business Degree:
- Option to take classes fully online or in a hybrid format
- Ability to graduate in only two years with a Bachelor of Science degree in business
- Classes offered at our Downtown Pittsburgh campus
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals who are improving their careers with a degree
- Small class sizes which ensure a strong academic experience
- Accessible instructors chosen for their real-world work experience
- A course load that can involve just two classes at a time
On-campus classes are conveniently located in West Penn Hall at 14 Wood Street in Downtown Pittsburgh. Classrooms and lounges are designed for the most optimum learning experience. The University Center Library is also readily available and equipped with computers and additional locations for study and team work.
Accelerated Business Course Offerings
Some of the courses in the accelerated B.S. in business program include:
- Business Negotiating
- Global Business
- Essentials of Organizational Leadership and Behavior
- Ethical Leadership
- Modern Marketing Concepts
- Business Finance
The director of the accelerated business program is Robert Skertich, Ph.D.