Accelerate Your Career with a Bachelor's Degree
Join other working professionals in an accelerated business program taught by experienced professionals. This program has successfully graduated more than 1,000 students since its inception in 1995 as the first accelerated business program in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The accelerated business program builds on an associate's degree or 60 previously earned credits and can be completed through either a Saturday-only or an evening-only (starting fall 2013) class schedule.
Courses in this program are offered in a seven-week format which includes classroom and online course work.
Key benefits of the program include:
- The option to graduate in only two years with a Bachelor of Science degree in business management
- Saturday-only or evening-only classes at Point Park's Downtown Pittsburgh campus
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals who are improving their careers with a degree
- Small class sizes which ensure a strong academic experience
- Accessible instructors chosen for their real-world experience
- A course load that can involve just two classes at a time
All of your classes are conveniently located in West Penn Hall at 14 Wood Street in Downtown Pittsburgh. Classrooms and lounges are designed for the most optimum learning experience. The University Center Library is also readily available and equipped with computers and additional locations for study and team work.
Some of the courses in the accelerated business program include:
- Business Negotiating
- Global Business
- Essentials of Organizational Leadership and Behavior
- Ethical Leadership
- Modern Marketing Concepts
- Business Finance
The director of the accelerated business program is Robert Skertich, Ph.D.