Can you land a job with this degree? You bet! The career opportunities in the industries of sports, arts and entertainment management are almost endless. Check out the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article: "SAEM program at Point Park helps students find jobs."
Check out some of our SAEM alumni and where they are working...
Meet Meghan McCabe '13, club manager at Heinz Field.
- Joseph Adams, advertising and public relations manager at AlphaSense, Inc.
- Shayna Balog, account manager at Southern Wine & Spirits of Alaska
- Megan Beavis, dance instructor and choreographer at Performing Art Studio Be
- Robby Bell, social media manager for Rivers Casino
- Elizabeth Birdsell Mutschler, marketing and community relations manager for Magic Tree Pub & Eatery
- Victoria Blackburn, e-commerce content coordinator for Dick's Sporting Goods
- Caroline Bovalino, associate social media director at BRUNNER
- Christina Cairns, company dancer at MamLuft&Co. Dance
- Erin Cappiccie, student success representative for Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Mary Beth Cartier, administrator of program advertising and marketing projects for the Pittsburgh Cultural District
- Nicholas Ceraso, sales associate at OMEGA SA
- Kady Chambers, director of booking for Broadway Across America
- Ali Lewis Choe, marketing and event manager for Spectra by Comcast Spectacor
- Alexandria Delancey, venue and marketing coordinator for County of Allegheny
- Louise Diallo, front office manager for Marriott International
- Brandon Dujmic, assistant office manager for AEG
- Lindsey Hay, assistant model booker for Generation Model Management
- Danielle Himes, event coordinator for Grant Street Group
- Chelsea Hoskinson Rowntree, buyer for Atrium Innovations Pittsburgh
- David Jacobs, digital creative strategist marketing manager for Intuit
- Ashley Johnson, special events coordinator for Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Gabe Johnson, owner of GCJ Sports, LLC.
- Brianna Joyce, account assistant for Flood, Bumstead, McCready and McCarthy Inc. in Nashville
- Lauren Kachmar, box office supervisor at World Cafe Live
- Rachel Kernic, event sales manager for Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Bret Kunash, promotions coordinator for Stage AE
- Morgan Laskey, events/marketing director for Arthur Murray Dance Centers in the Boston area
- Alison Maternowski, executive assistant for iRule
- Meghan McCabe, club manager at Heinz Field
- Frank McDade, manager of marketing and content strategy for PwC Experience Center and independent comedian/producer
- Jeff Morgan, manager of analytics, brand licensing and business development for GNC
- Megan Jones Mussomeli, senior client success consultant for Cvent
- Jeremy Olson, box office manager and operations supervisor at Stage AE and stage manager for The Clarks
- Lucy Osinski, business development consultant for Winston Baker in Monaco
- Herbie Pallotta, social media manager for Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Melissa Redman, account manager for Pittsburgh Magazine
- Meredith Savage, VIP service coordinator for Madison Square Garden
- Evan Schall, new media coordinator for the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Christine Schell, special events associate for Andy Warhol Museum and marketing assistant at Pittsburgh Magazine
- Mallory Schirr, marketing and media relations at University Musical Society
- Adam Sutermaster, event/box office specialist for BOM Advisers
- Rachel Travisano, concert coordinator for Pittsburgh Winery
- Kelsey Williams, regional catering sales manager for Bruegger's Enterprises, Inc.
- Rachel Winkler, development operations assistant for the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
SAEM Career Opportunities
From college sports to minor league and professional, many job opportunities are out there!
NIKE, Pittsburgh Steelers football, ESPN radio, Pittsburgh Pirates baseball, Pittsburgh Penguins hockey, Pittsburgh Passion football, Pittsburgh Explosion basketball, Pittsburgh Triathlon, Erie SeaWolves baseball, The Sony Open (PGA Golf) Hawaii, Pittsburgh Riverhounds Soccer, etc.
SAEM Career Event connects students to internships and jobs.
There are literally hundreds of art galleries, museums and theaters in every metro market!
New York Metropolitan Opera Guild, Broadway Dance Center NYC, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Broadway Series, Pittsburgh Playhouse, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, City Theatre, Radio City Music Hall, etc.
TV, radio, internet, entertainment parks, science centers, zoos, aviaries, all of the below
and more offer jobs in entertainment management!
Kennywood Park, Clear Channel Radio Pittsburgh, CBS Radio Pittsburgh, The Talent Group Model and Talent Agency, Mosaic, Turner Sports Atlanta, Sesame Street Productions, Live Nation Pittsburgh, CESD Talent Agency Inc, Comcast Spotlight Pittsburgh, The Talent Group, etc.
The jobs within the organizations listed above include those you would find in any business and include others that are specific to sport, art and entertainment. Job titles can include: agent, administrative assistant, box office manager, sales and sponsorship executives, house management, marketing director, talent manager, advertising manager, event manager, production management, promotions director, director of finance, director of communications, producer, general manager, salesperson and marketing executive, research manager, among others.