Students must complete a two-step application process:
Step 1: Submit Your Application for Admissions
- You must have your application for academic acceptance on file with the Office of Admissions BEFORE you schedule an audition or interview. APPLY FREE ONLINE NOW!
- You DO NOT have to be academically accepted into the University prior to scheduling your audition or interview.
- Official transcripts and test scores DO NOT have to be on file prior to your audition, interview or portfolio submission.
Step 2: Schedule Your Audition or Interview or Submit Portfolio
Auditions are required for dance, musical theatre and acting. Interviews are required for stage management and technical theatre/design. Portfolios and interviews are required for cinema production, digital arts and screenwriting.
- Schedule your dance audition
- Dance audition dates
- Dance audition guidelines and information
- Frequently asked questions about the dance program and auditions
Acting and Musical Theatre
- Schedule your theatre audition:
– On-campus auditions
– National Unified Auditions (what is this?)
- Theatre audition dates
- Theatre audition guidelines and information
Frequently asked questions about the theatre program and auditions
Stage Management and Technical Theatre/Design
- Audition dates
- Schedule your interview
- Stage management and technical theatre/design interview guidelines and information
- Frequently asked questions about the theatre program and admission process
Cinema and Digital Arts
- Portfolio requirements and submission process
- Frequently asked questions about the cinema and digital arts program and admission process
Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) in Acting
Please note: Six students are accepted into this program every three years. Information will be posted when auditions for the next class are open. Learn more about the M.F.A. program.