Applicants to the Conservatory's Department of Dance must be artistically admitted into the program AND academically admitted into the University.
Before registering for an audition, candidates must submit their application for admission. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE.
Please note: You DO NOT have to be academically admitted into Point Park before scheduling your audition but you must have a completed application on file.
Once you have submitted your application for admission, use the following links to get started with the audition process:
Please note: Auditions have closed for 2015-2016. Please check back for information about the 2016-2017 audition season.
- Dance audition dates - TBA
- Register online for your dance audition
- Dance audition guidelines and information
- Frequently asked questions about the dance audition process and program
- Academic and talent scholarships
- Dance degrees and concentrations