Applicants to the Conservatory of Performing Arts' Department of Theatre must be artistically accepted into the program AND academically accepted into the University.
Before registering for an audition or interview, candidates must submit an application for admissions. SUBMIT YOUR ADMISSIONS APPLICATION ONLINE FOR FREE
Please note: You DO NOT have to be academically accepted into Point Park before scheduling your audition or interview but you must have a completed application on file.
Once you have submitted your application for admissions, use the following links to get started with the audition or interview process:
- Theatre audition dates
- Register online for your theatre audition or interview (choose below)
– On-campus audition or interview
– Atlanta audition
– National Unified Auditions (what's this?)
- Theatre audition and interview guidelines and information
- Frequently asked questions about the theatre auditions and program
- Talent and academic scholarships
- Theatre degrees and concentrations