Acting Tech., Theatre, Design, Stage Management Coordinator
- Office: 201 Pittsburgh Playhouse
- Phone: 412-392-8118
- Fax: 412-621-4762
- Email: email@example.com
- M.F.A., Technical Design and Production, Yale School of Drama
- B.F.A., Technical Design, University of Central Florida
- Introduction to Drafting
- Elements of Stagecraft
- CAD/CAM for Theatre
- Advanced AutoCAD
- Advance Scenery Construction
- Production Management
- Theatre Safety
- Portfolio and Interview
- Technical Direction
- Senior Project
Aaron Bollinger came to Point Park from Florida State University where he was an assistant professor in the technical production graduate program. Bollinger has become a specialist in scenic automation, show control and digital media engineering for the stage. He is the current technical director for Pittsburgh Irish and Classical Theatre and teaches online AutoCAD classes at Florida State.
- South Eastern Theatre Conference
- United States Institute of Theatre Technology
- United States Institute of Theatre Technology, Ohio Valley Section
Selected Artistic Works
- Spiderman-Turn off the Dark’s database designer for the immense automated scenic design, Broadway
- Machinal, projections designer, Asolo Conservatory
- The Lion King’s Pride Rock, draftsman as a subcontractor, built by Hudson Scenic
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival, production manager and technical director
- Networking and Control Systems for Live Entertainment book, illustrator, by John Huntington
- Show Control for Live Entertainment, illustrator, by John Huntington
- Arts and Idea’s Festival, video/media supervisor, New Haven, Conn.
- Elon University, Maine State Music Theatre and Orlando Shakespeare Festival, assistant technical director
- Theatre safety
- Risk assessment
- Efficiency of use and design of dynamic scenery, projected and automated
- "Automation 101 — How it Works, How it Fails," United States Institute for Theatre Technology, 2012.
- "Automation 101 — Terminology," United States Institute for Theatre Technology, 2010.
- "Digital Projections in Production 101," United States Institute for Theatre Technology, 2010.
- "Automation 101 — Brakes," United States Institute for Theatre Technology, 2009.