Professor, Composition and Literature
Director, English Program
- Associate of Arts, Gadsen State Junior College
- Bachelor of Science, English Education, Jacksonville State University
- Master of Science in Education, Jacksonville State University
- Doctor of Education, Clemson University
- Post doctoral studies in Shakespeare, and African American literature
- American Literature
- British Literature
- Literary Criticism
- Public Speaking
- World Literature
- Advanced Oral Communication
- English Composition I
- Contemporary Critical Theory
- President, Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- Chair, Scholarship Committee, Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- Member, Chuck Tanner Manager of the Year Committee, Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- Member, Board of Directors, Focus on Renewal, McKees Rocks, Pa.
- Chair, Advisory Board, Father Ryan Arts Center, McKees Rocks, Pa.
- National Mentor, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Volunteer, Golden Retrievers in Need, Cleveland, Ohio
Point Park Features
- "Point Park Hosts Fourth-Grade Students for Poetry Reading," Point Park University website, January 10, 2014.
- "English Program Director Elected President of Rotary Club of Pittsburgh," Point Park University website, July 26, 2013.