Tuition discount for City of Pittsburgh employees
Point Park University is pleased to provide a 20 percent tuition discount to City of Pittsburgh employees.
- Courses and entire degree programs offered evenings and Saturdays
- Convenience and flexibility for working adults
- All programs are held at our Downtown Pittsburgh campus
- Employees can chose from any of our programs, both at the undergraduate and graduate level
- To receive the discount, submit a letter to the Office of Student Accounts from the City of Pittsburgh verifying your employment every semester you register for course work.
- You need to complete all application requirements and be accepted into your program of choice.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Point Park.
If you qualify for a tuition benefit as a City of Pittsburgh employee, you can defer paying the amount of the benefit until you have completed the semester and received your grades. Please see the important links to the left to get started.