Tuition discount for ERT employees
Point Park University is pleased to offer a 20 percent tuition discount to ERT employees.
- Courses and entire degree programs offered evenings and Saturdays. Some courses available online.*
- Convenience and flexibility for working adults
- All programs are held at our Downtown Pittsburgh campus
- Employees can chose from any of our undergraduate or master's degree programs.*
- To receive the discount, submit a letter to the Office of Student Accounts from your employer verifying your employment every semester you register for course work.
- You need to complete all application requirements and be accepted into your program of choice.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Point Park.
If you qualify for a tuition benefit as an ERT employee, you can defer paying the amount of the benefit until you have completed the semester and received your grades.
Take the first step and request information.
* Fully online degree programs offered through Point Park University Online, as well as doctoral programs, are not eligible for tuition discounts.