Point Park discounts tuition for PHRA Members
Point Park University is pleased to provide a 20% tuition discount to Pittsburgh Human Resources Association members.
- To qualify, candidates must be professional members of the PHRA for a minimum of one year prior to enrolling at Point Park and must show proof of current membership in order to qualify for a discount. Executive Director of the PHRA will verify participants continued membership each year.
- Courses and entire degree programs offered evenings and Saturdays.
- Convenience and flexibility for working adults
- All programs are held at our Downtown Pittsburgh campus
- Employees can chose from any of our undergraduate or master's degree programs.*
- You need to complete all application requirements and be accepted into your program of choice.
- Additionally, if your company offers a tuition benefit, you can defer paying the amount of the benefit until you have completed the semester and received your grades.
- If a PHRA member qualifies for another discount/scholarship offered by Point Park, the member will not qualify for both discounts/scholarships but will receive the higher amount.
Take the first step and request information today!
*Fully online degree programs offered through Point Park University Online, as well as doctoral programs, are not eligible for tuition discounts.