Welcome to the Office of Student Accounts
The Office of Student Accounts is primarily responsible for billing, payment plans, employer reimbursement, third party billing, collections and student refunds.
- Tuition Due Date and Payment Options
- How to View Your Bill
- Make a Payment
- Student Account Clearance
- Payment Plans
- Employer Reimbursement
- Disbursement of Student Refunds
- Federal Perkins Loan Program
- Bookstore Charges
- Policy Information - It is the student's responsibility to stay informed on all policy changes and updates
- Glossary of Terms
Tax Information - 1098T forms are now available online at www.ecsi.net. Click "Tax Information" for details.
Students can view his or her student accounts billing statement online.
Students may also make payments online at PointWeb.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m until 6 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Every first and third Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Phone: (412) 392-3424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (412) 392-3962
- Address: 201 Wood Street, 121 Thayer Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15222