The Office of Graduate Admission invites you to attend a graduate open house program.
All graduate programs of interest:
Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015-RSVP online
Lawrence Hall Ballroom
Event Time: 5 - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015-RSVP online
200 Lawrence Hall
Event Time: 4 - 6:30 p.m.
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Educational Administration (hybrid/fully online option)
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration (fully online option) NEW
- Global Security and Intelligence
- M.B.A. with tracks in Energy; Management; International Business; Management Information Systems; Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management; and Health Systems Management
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting Applications for Fall 2015 are currently being accepted.
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8 (hybrid/fully online option)
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (hybrid/fully online option)
If you are interested in learning more about any of our programs, but cannot attend an open house, please contact us at 412-392-3808 to make an appointment or email our staff.