Welcome to the Office of Student Accounts
The Office of Student Accounts is primarily responsible for billing, payment plans, employer reimbursement, third party billing, collections and student refunds.
- Tuition Due Date and Payment Options
- How to View Your Bill
- Make a Payment
- Financial Clearance
- Payment Plans
- Employer Reimbursement
- Disbursement of Student Refunds
- Federal Perkins Loan Program
- Bookstore Charges
- Policy Information - It is the student's responsibility to stay informed on all policy changes and updates
- Glossary of Terms
Tax Information - 1098T forms are available online after Jan. 31 at www.ecsi.net.
Students can view his or her student accounts billing statement online.
Students may also make payments online at PointWeb.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m until 6 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Every first and third Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Phone: (412) 392-3424
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (412) 392-3962
- Address: 201 Wood Street, 121 Thayer Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15222