Pay Tuition Deposit Tuition Deposit Deadline: May 1
Point Park recommends academically admitted students submit their tuition deposit by May 1 in order to reserve a space in the incoming class.
Conservatory of Performing Arts majors should not submit their deposit until they receive both their academic and artistic admission decisions.
In addition to reserving a space, submitting the tuition deposit by May 1 means:
- You are able to register for classes as early as mid-May. Once registration opens, classes begin to fill up, and you cannot register until a deposit is made. There may be fewer class options available the longer you wait to submit a deposit.
- You receive housing information, if applicable, as early as possible. You cannot receive housing information until after you submit a deposit.
- Your $350 deposit counts against your first semester fees.
Who is required to pay a tuition deposit?
- Full-time undergraduate candidates taking 12 to 18 credits per semester attending classes Monday through Friday during the day and evening. Candidates include:
- Domestic (U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents)
- Part-time candidates taking 11 or less credits are required to pay a tuition deposit of $50.00 to reserve a place in the academic program of their choice. This fee is credited to charges incurred in the first semester. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and eChecks are accepted.
- The eCheck option debits funds directly from your checking account using your bank account and routing numbers.
- A non-refundable 2.55 percent service charge is added to payments made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- A service charged is not assessed for eCheck payments
- Credit card and eCheck payments cannot be made over the phone
Tuition deposits paid via check or money order and sent via U.S. mail are accepted. See our mailing address.
Tuition deposits are non-refundable.