Tuition Deposit Deadline: May 1
Point Park recommends you submit your tuition deposit by May 1 in order to reserve your space in the incoming class. In addition to reserving your space, submitting the tuition deposit by May 1 means:
Pay Your Tuition Deposit
- Log in to PointWeb using your Point Park student ID number and password.
- Pay your tuition deposit using the payment method of your choice.
- You are able to register for classes as early as mid-May. Once registration opens, classes begin to fill up, and you cannot register until a deposit is made. There may be fewer class options available the longer you wait to submit a deposit.
- You receive housing information, if applicable, as early as possible. You cannot receive housing information until after you submit a deposit.
- Your $350 deposit counts against your first semester fees.
Who is required to pay a tuition deposit?
- Full-time undergraduate candidates taking 12 to 18 credits per semester attending classes Monday through Friday during the day and evening. Candidates include:
- Domestic (U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and eChecks are accepted.
- The eCheck option debits funds directly from your checking account using your bank account and routing numbers.
- A non-refundable 2.55 percent service charge is added to payments made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- A service charged is not assessed for eCheck payments
- Credit card and eCheck payments cannot be made over the phone
Tuition deposits paid via check or money order and sent via U.S. mail are accepted. See our mailing address.