What is a Dual Enrollment Applicant?
Dual enrollment applicants are those who are in their junior or senior year of high school and would like to earn college credits while in high school.
- Must be a high school junior or senior
- Minimum 3.30 cumulative grade point average in college preparatory courses, OR...
- A total SAT score of 1200 or ACT Composite of 24.
- Completed application form. Apply Online Free (no fee and no deadline).
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of approval from high school guidance counselor or college counselor
- Signed parental/guardian permission form if applicant is under 18 years of age
Have a seal or statement indicating no seal
Have a graduation date if applicable
Have a degree earned if applicable
Have an authorized signature
Are mailed to Point Park by issuing institution OR
Are photocopies or scanned copies
Have been faxed or e-mailed
Do not have an authorized signature
Are mailed to Point Park by someone other than the issuing institution
All documents may be sent under separate cover to:
Office of Admissions
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222