Admissions and Application Requirements
- Must meet the same requirements as a traditionally schooled student.
- Are the same requirements as a traditionally schooled student.
- Visit freshman admissions and application requirements to learn more
Requirements if Not Completed through an Accredited Agency or School
- Submission of a parent- or guardian-issued transcript and/or outline of coursework with grades
- Submission of academic portfolio demonstrating applicant’s academic credentials. The portfolio should show examples of applicant’s work which must include:
- Writing samples and/or essays
- Exam results
- A detailed descriptive list of classes completed by the applicant
The portfolio has no set format or length, but it should strongly demonstrate the work that has been completed.
- All applicants are reviewed for scholarship awards.
- Visit Financial Aid and Scholarships to learn more.