Welcome Room: Resources for Applied, Admitted and New Students
Congratulations! You’re on your way to becoming a Point Park student! Refer to the links below for assistance as you make your transition to Point Park.
- What Happens Next?
- Pay Tuition Deposit
- Who Is My Counselor?
- Living On Campus
- Student Life
- Student Support and Services
- Your Computer on Campus
- Computer FAQs
- Registering For Classes
- Important Dates
- Join the Class of 2019 Facebook Group
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have additional questions not answered in this section.
Or, contact us:
Point Park University
Office of Admissions
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Phone: (412) 392-3430 / 1-800-321-0129
Fax: (412) 392-3902
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The first and third Saturday of every month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.