I Didn't Get My Point Park PointWeb ID Number and Password
Applicants will receive an e-mail containing this information at the address provided on their application for admissions one to three days AFTER their application has been processed. The e-mail's subject is Your Point Park University ID Number.
I received my Point Park ID number via e-mail. What do I do next?
Step 1: Get your Password:
- Click on Give Me My Password.
- Enter your Point Park ID number, and click on the Submit button.
- Your password will be e-mailed to the address you provided on your application for admissions. The e-mail's subject is PointWeb Information. The password IS case sensitive.
Your e-mail provider may flag this e-mail as spam. Be sure to check your Spam/Junk E-mail folder
as the e-mail may have automatically been sent there.
Step 2: Check your Admissions and Application Status:
- Once you've received your password, go to PointWeb.
- Enter your Point Park ID number and password, and click on the Login button.
- Once logged in, click on the Admissions tab, and click on the My Admissions Status link located on the left center side of the page.
- Click on the View Admissions Status or View Folder Items link to view your admissions status or to see what application required documentation is needed, if any.
Who do I contact if I do not know or forgot my Point Park ID number?
If you’ve forgotten or do not know your Point Park student ID number, contact Admissions.
- Full-Time Undergraduate: (412) 392-3430 / 1-800-321-0129 or via e-mail at email@example.com
International Admissions: 1+(412) 392-4775 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact if I lost or forgot my PointWeb Password?
The Admissions Office cannot give you your PointWeb password if lost or forgotten. If you've lost or forgotten your PointWeb password, click on Give Me My Password. Enter and submit your Point Park ID number, and your password will be e-mailed to the address you provided on your application for admissions. The e-mail's subject is PointWeb Information. The password IS case sensitive.