Who is required to pay a tuition deposit?
- Full-time Undergraduate candidates taking 12 to 18 credits per semester attending classes Monday through Friday during the day and evening. Candidates include:
- Domestic (U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents)
Tuition Deposit Deadline
Point Park University recommends you submit your tuition deposit by May 1 in order to reserve your space in the incoming class. In addition to reserving your space, submitting the tuition deposit by May 1 means:
- You are able to register for classes as early as mid-May.
Once registration opens, classes begin to fill up, and you cannot register until a deposit is made. There may be fewer class options available the longer you wait to submit a deposit.
- You receive housing information, if applicable, as early as possible. You cannot receive housing information until after you submit a deposit.
- Deposits are fully refundable when made by May 1.
- Your $350 deposit counts against your first-semester fees.
Paying your Tuition Deposit Online
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and eChecks are accepted. American Express is not accepted.
- The eCheck option debits funds directly from your checking account using your bank account and routing numbers.
- A non-refundable 2.55 percent service charge is added to payments made with Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- A service charged is not assessed for eCheck payments
- Credit card and eCheck payments cannot be made over the phone
Tuition deposits paid via check or money order and sent via U.S. mail are accepted. See our mailing address.
Living on campus? Complete a
New Student Housing and Food Service Contract.