Who is required to pay a tuition deposit?
- Full-time Undergraduate candidates taking 12 to 18 credits per semester attending classes Monday through Friday during the day and evening. Candidates include:
- Domestic (U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents)
Tuition Deposit Deadline
Point Park University recommends you submit your tuition deposit by May 1 in order to reserve your space in the incoming class. In addition to reserving your space, submitting the tuition deposit by May 1 means:
- You are able to register for classes as early as mid-May.
Once registration opens, classes begin to fill up, and you cannot register until a deposit is made. There may be fewer class options available the longer you wait to submit a deposit.
- You receive housing information, if applicable, as early as possible. You cannot receive housing information until after you submit a deposit.
- Deposits are fully refundable when made by May 1.
- Your $350 deposit counts against your first-semester fees.
Tuition Deposit Refund Policy
Tuition deposit refund requests must be submitted in writing by the deadlines indicated below and can be sent via mail, email or fax. See contact information.
- For fall and summer semesters, deposits are refundable up to and including May 1. After May 1, deposits are not refundable.
- For spring semesters, deposits are refundable up to and including the first day of class. After the first day of class, deposits are not refundable.
Paying your Tuition Deposit Online
- MasterCard, Discover and eChecks are accepted. Visa and American Express are not accepted.
- The eCheck option debits funds directly from your checking account using your bank account and routing numbers.
- A non-refundable 2.55 percent service charge is added to payments made with MasterCard and Discover.
- A service charged is not assessed for eCheck payments
- Credit card and eCheck payments cannot be made over the phone
Tuition deposits paid via check or money order and sent via U.S. mail are accepted. See our mailing address.
Living on campus? Complete a
New Student Housing and Food Service Contract.