It's not too late to register for spring!
Our last open house was held in early December, but it's not too late to begin classes spring semester. We invite you to come in for a personal appointment to plan your next step:
- Explore undergraduate and graduate degree programs
- Learn about financial aid opportunities and tuition deferment available for employer reimbursement
- Talk to our counselors about our flexible and generous transfer credit policy
- Admitted students can schedule spring 2015 classes
- Take a campus tour
Contact us for an appointment:
- Contact us at 412-392-3808 to set up your individualized appointment.
- Email our staff with questions.