Pick Your Passion, Be Yourself at Point Park
Whether you’re into business, science, dance or sports, there’s no pressure to conform. Point Park University is a place that embraces the individual. Whatever your passion is, you’ll find a mutual respect and sense of community that makes us all one.
Check out some stats below on Point Park University and our incoming full-time freshmen and transfer students for fall 2016.
Student ProfileMeet Brittany Lauffer, broadcast and broadcast production and media management double major who interned for KDKA-TV.
Alumni ProfileCivil engineering technology 2015 graduate Colston Cooper landed an engineering position with Murray Associates.
Our Incoming Class for Fall 2016
- 849 total students from 34 states and 11 countries
- 525 female students, 338 male students
- 46 of the 67 counties in Pennsylvania are represented
- Average GPA: 3.15
- Average SAT: 1462
- Average ACT: 22
Top Five Most Popular Majors at Point Park
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management (B.S.)
- Dance (B.F.A.)
- Business Management (B.S.)
- Dance (B.A.)
- Cinema Production (B.F.A.)
Point Park at a Glance
- More than 100 undergraduate majors/programs and graduate programs
- Dynamic campus in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Enrollment: Nearly 4,000 full- and part-time students
- Accomplished faculty; student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1
- Five residence halls, with nearly 1,000 students
- Affordable tuition costs; no differential for out-of-state students
- Generous financial aid; nearly all freshmen receive assistance
- Substantial merit-based scholarships
- More than 50 student clubs and organizations
- 17 men's and women's varsity sports teams competing at the NAIA level
- More than 26,000 alumni in all 50 states and 33 countries around the world
Check Us Out