Pick Your Passion, Be Yourself at Point Park
Whether you’re into business, science, dance or sports, there’s no pressure to conform. Point Park University is a place that embraces the individual. Whatever your passion is, you’ll find a mutual respect and sense of community that makes us all one.
Check out some stats below on Point Park University and our incoming freshmen for fall 2013.
Student ProfileKathryn Jones is double majoring in public relations/advertising and multimedia and interned for the ToonSeum in Pittsburgh.
Alumni ProfileMeet 2012 alumnus James Ogden, stage manager for North Carolina Dance Theatre.
Our Incoming Class for Fall 2013
- 1,040 total students from 37 states and 20 countries
- Average GPA: 3.20
- Average SAT: 1493
- Average ACT: 22
- 609 were honor roll students
- 565 were National Honor Society inductees
- 587 were sports team captains
- 672 participated in volunteer activities
- 606 performed in high school musicals
Top Five Most Popular Majors at Point Park
- Theatre Arts
- Sport, Arts and Entertainment Management
- Cinema Production
- Business Management
Point Park at a Glance
- More than 50 undergraduate majors
- Dynamic campus in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Enrollment: 3,841 students for Fall 2013
- Accomplished faculty; student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1
- Five residence halls, with nearly 1,000 students
- Affordable tuition costs; no differential for out-of-state students
- Generous financial aid; nearly all freshmen receive assistance
- Substantial merit-based scholarships
- More than 50 student clubs and organizations
- 11 men's and women's varsity sports teams
- More than 20,000 alumni in all 50 states and 22 countries