Faculty & Staff  |  Current Students

Online | News | Calendar | Directory | Library | Give

Submit New Documentation

Step 2: Submit new documentation

  • Have you attended any other institutions while you have been away from Point Park?  If so, you'll need to request that official transcripts be sent to your Point Park admissions counselor so that your academic standing can be updated.

  • Contact an admissions counselor, based on whether you will be a full-time student or a non-traditional student:

Point Park University
Graduate & Adult Enrollment
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Phone:  (412) 392-3808
E-mail:  ptenroll@pointpark.edu
Fax:      (412) 392-6164

Point Park University
Office of Admissions
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Phone:  (412) 392-3430
E-mail:  enroll@pointpark.edu
Fax:      (412) 392-3902

  • After receiving your new information, your assigned admissions counselor will update your file and alert you to any other missing information.

Continue to Step 3