Make a smooth transition to continue your education.
Visit Point Park University on one of our Transfer Tuesdays and Thursdays this summer, and we will help you take care of the details to attend in the fall! Learn more below or RSVP for a transfer day this summer.
In one day, you can:
- Meet with an admissions counselor
- Apply and be accepted on the same day (if official transcripts are provided)
- Receive an unofficial credit evaluation
- Register for fall 2014 classes
- Get answers to your financial aid, scholarship and payment plan questions as needed
|When:||Tuesdays and Thursdays|
|Dates:||June 26 through July 31|
|Appointment Times:||10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.|
What credits will you accept?
Visit Transfer Options to learn more.
Find out if you qualify for the Phi Theta Kappa scholarship offered exclusively to transfer students from community colleges.
To best accommodate you:
- Register at least 48 hours in advance
- The day of your visit, bring official copies of all college transcripts if available
- Prior to your visit, fax or email copies of your transcript(s) for pre-evaluation:
- Full-time undergraduate: Fax 412-392-3902 / email email@example.com