Performing Arts Community Classes at Point Park offer NON-CREDIT and affordable classes in acting, dance and music for adults, teenagers and college students.
FALL 2016 non-credit class schedule, Sept. 6 to Dec. 12, 2016
OPEN HOUSE the first week. Try any or as many classes the first week at no charge. Stop in our office, 709 Lawrence Hall, for details.
Point Park Students Receive 50% Off Tuition. Students can take dance and acting classes through the Performing Arts Community Classes for as little as $6.50 to $7.50 per class. All Point Park students, faculty and staff receive a 50 percent discount.
Other College Students Receive 20% Off Tuition.
Enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh, Carlow College, Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University, Robert Morris University or Duquesne University, students can enroll in classes for as little as $10.50 to $12.00 per class.
- Community Classes in Performing Arts (dance, acting and singing)
- Pre-Professional Dance Program (for high school students and older)
SUMMER DANCE INTENSIVES
- International Summer Dance - June 19 to July 29, 2017 (3 or 6 weeks)
- Summer Dance Workshop - July 17 to July 28, 2017 (2 weeks)
SUMMER FILM CAMPS
- Screenwriting Camp -
- Camp Hollywood )
- Digital Animation Workshop
- 3D Animation and Visual Effects
- Sound Camp "The Art of Sound"
To request a class schedule by mail or receive further information about our programs, please contact us:
Performing Arts Community Classes
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Director: Michael Shahen
Assistant to Director: Lesa Donati
ABOUT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Please DO NOT make a payment until you are registered and have a University ID number/ account. All credit card payments must be placed into your Community Class Account. The University will no longer accept credit card payments directly. We have arranged for a third party vendor to accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card when payment is made online through QuickPay. You will be charged a 2.55% service fee by the vendor for this service. This fee will be in addition to tuition charges.
Payment by E-Check (your debit card) will be available online at no cost to the payer. Since the system does not inform us of your online payment or show up immediately, please email, fax or mail in a copy of your payment receipt. Thank you.
- To pay online access PointWeb.
- Select Guest Button
- Enter ID# and Date of Birth
- Click Community Classes/ISD Button
- Enter Amount
- Enter Payment Information
- Mail or fax (412-392-3803) a copy of receipt to our office so we can update our records.