Updated: May 6, 2015
Orientation Day for all students – Monday, June 22, 2015 - The first day — all students will report to the ballroom on the third floor of Lawrence Hall for orientation by 9 a.m. Placement classes will begin at 10:30 a.m. All students are required to attend the first two days of classes in order to be placed in the appropriate dance level. Students who are unable to attend the first two days of classes should report to the summer dance office when they arrive to receive a placement form.
Resident students will check in on Sunday, June 21, 2015 between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. See resident students below. Students unable to arrive during the above times should simply call the office and report your estimated time of arrival.
- General Information (arrival and check out times, attire, phone numbers, etc.)
- Resident Students (check-in, late arrivals, check list)
- Dress Code
Form required to attend program
- Participation Agreement (program rules, medical, Internet, field trip forms, disclaimers, etc.)
- 11:00 "Eleven O'clock" Class Choice
- Costume Measurement ( 6-week students only)
- Consent for Resident Minor to Leave Campus