Updated: Oct. 18, 2016
Orientation Day for all students — Monday, June 19, 2017 — All students will report to the Ballroom, located on the third floor in Lawrence Hall for orientation by 9 a.m. Placement classes will begin at 10:30 a.m. All students are required to attend the first two days of classes in order to be placed in the appropriate dance level. Students who are unable to attend the first two days of classes should report to the summer dance office when they arrive to receive a placement form.
Resident students will check in on Sunday, June 18, 2017 between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. See resident students below. Students unable to arrive during the above times are asked to please call the office and report your estimated time of arrival.
- General Information (arrival and check-out times, attire, phone numbers, etc.)
- Resident Students (check-in, late arrivals, check list)
- Dress Code (PDF format)
The participation agreement must be completed in full to attend program
- Participation agreement (program rules, medical, Internet, field trip forms, disclaimers, etc.)
- 11:00 "Eleven O'clock" Class Choice
- Costume Measurement ( 6-week students only)
- Consent for Resident Minor to Leave Campus