POSITION: ACADEMIC INFORMATION ANALYST
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline required, some experience in a higher education environment preferred; requires knowledge of Infomaker, Crystal reports, and Jenzabar; SQL knowledge helpful. Requires excellent computer skills and strong communication skills.
Responsible for the creation and modification of data reports for the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
- Create and modify data reports for the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
- Act as a liaison related to the data needs of academic areas with other relevant offices including Admissions, Instructional Technology, the Registrar, and Institutional Research.
- Perform data analysis in consultation with the Office of Institutional Research and the Registrar.
- Maintain the content areas for the Office of Academic and Student Affairs on the website, Blackboard site, and Intranet site.
- Prepare and maintain the consolidated enrollment and registration report for the Office of Academic and Student Affairs and the Schools.
- Develop and maintain a data base which can be used to track full-time faculty and adjunct faculty used by department and program.
- Assist in the development of reports related to the functions of the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
- Coordinate dashboard activities for Board of Trustee reports and School / Departmental reports.
- Work with the Registrar to develop and maintain a semester capacity utilization report each semester.
- Create advising worksheets and other documents to incorporate into Jenzabar.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - ACADEMIC INFORMATION ANALYST - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.