POSITION: Administrative Assistant to Recruitment Division, Conservatory
REPORTS TO: Director of Artistic Recruitment
REQUIREMENTS: Position requires a Bachelors degree or five years professional work experience.
Position is an integral part of the recruitment process and includes; maintain technology for automated audition process, preparation of statistical enrollment reports, coordinate on and off campus audition events, prepare/ track audition results. Candidate should possess ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, proficiency in Word and Excel required and knowledge of Jenzabar software a plus.
1. Oversee online technology for audition scheduling.
2. Process online audition registrations.
3. Coordinate on-campus audition events including; scheduling, registration, space reservations and media services. Organize faculty adjudicators and accompanists schedules.
4. Coordinate off-campus recruitment activities; including audition rental space, hotel accommodations, accompanist arrangements, faculty travel, transportation needs, per diems, travel advances, etc.
5. Manage and coordinate audition award letters.
6. Serve as a liaison to the Admissions Office; schedule prospective students and family visits. Interact with Theatre and Dance Department's Administrative Assistants to arrange prospective students class observations.
7. Prepare statistical reports on Conservatory enrollment.
8. Generate expense reports, purchase orders, check requests, etc. for the recruitment office.
9. Respond to student inquiries.
10. Supervise student workers.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - ADMIN ASSIST-COPA - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.