DEPARTMENT: Center for Information Technology Services
REPORTS TO: Administrative Systems Manager, Information Technology
To provide support and assistance to all users of the administrative software including but not limited to, Jenzabar, JICS, Powerfaids, Informz, AdAstra and Infomaker. Additionally, the specialist will gain a solid understanding of the database structure and will develop & support custom reports using InfoMaker, Microsoft Office tools, and/or Crystal Reports. The incumbent will have prior relevant experience, a sense of urgency, a high energy level, and a commitment to doing "whatever it takes".
1. Provide administrative systems support to existing and new users
2. Serve the needs of internal clients by developing custom reports, assisting clients in developing/modifying their own reports, and/or developing detailed report specifications for the vendor's internal development team
3. Satisfy ad hoc reporting needs of the college's senior leaders
4. Participate in the needs analysis, implementation, and testing of existing and new administrative system modules
5. JICS support, upgrades, and ongoing development
6. 3rd party integrations to administration systems; support, upgrades, and ongoing development
7. Powerfaids and Netpartner support and upgrades
8. Understanding and support of Informz platform
9. Understand client business processes and suggest solutions for workflow improvements
10. Intranet support
11. Develop support documentation to assist users
12. Participate in the internal user group
13. Participate in the development of usage policies
14. Maintain documentation and procedural information
15. Attend meetings, conferences, and training classes as needed
16. Function as a member of the Information Technology team
17. Investigate emerging technologies
18. Assist the Director and team members with special projects as needed
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - SYSTEMS ANALYST- in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.