POSITION: ENROLLMENT INFORMATION ANALYST
REPORTS TO: Admissions Marketing & Web Content Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related discipline required, 2 to 5 years experience in a higher education environment preferred; knowledge of Infomaker, Crystal reports, and Jenzabar preferred; SQL knowledge helpful. Requires excellent computer skills and strong communication skills.
- Provide administrative assistance to the directors of admissions, and admissions counselors.
- Manage the office’s administrative software database module–Jenzabar Admissions. This includes performing maintenance and administrative functions to the module as needed and working with the ITS Department when module is upgraded and with Problem Resolution.
- Process inquiries from prospective students. This includes determining counselor assignment, inquiry source, and admissions stages for prospective student inquiries, assisting with data entry, checking for data entry accuracy and keeping duplicate records to a minimum, and overseeing and generating a scheduled letter series mailed to prospective students.
- Create/generate weekly, monthly, and year-end admissions reports.
- Coordinate mass mailings with Admissions Marketing & Web Content Manager and produce work for the student workers.
- Using InfoMaker, create and generate a variety of admissions reports for all three admission offices (Fulltime, Graduate & Adult and International). On most occasions, data is then entered and entered into Microsoft Excel. Reports created and generated include weekly, monthly, year-end and miscellaneous ad hoc reports that occur throughout the academic year.
- Coordinate, prepare and generate all mailings for a series of publications that occur daily, weekly and monthly.
- Serve as the Admissions Module Manager for the Jenzabar system. This includes maintaining the database, keeping duplicate records to a minimum, ensuring data is correct and consistent, providing training to new users, and working with the Center for Information Technology Services when module is upgraded.
- Serve as administrator for JICS (Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution) Admissions. This includes creating, editing and maintaining the online application forms, creating and editing the various messages the applicant receives when a PointWeb account is created and the acknowledgement e-mail sent upon applying. This also includes adding and revising porlet content e.g., admissions stage configuration messages, chat, bookmarks, and custom content portlets.
- Coordinate IT needs for new hires, provide technical and software computer support to the office, coordinate IT equipment needs and act as a liaison to the ITS Department.
- Manage and maintain the email@example.com email account.
- Act as a liaison related to the data needs of academic areas with other relevant offices including Admissions, Instructional Technology, the Registrar, and Institutional Research.
- Perform data analysis in consultation with the Office of Institutional Research and the Registrar.
- Coordinate dashboard activities for Full time Admissions, Graduate & Adult Enrollment & International Admissions offices.
- Serve as the back up to the Admissions Marketing & Web Content Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - ENROLLMENT INFORMATION ANALYST - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.