POSITION: Executive Assistant for Enrollment Management
REPORTS TO: V.P. Enrollment Management and Assistant V.P. for Admissions
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree; minimum 5 years experience in an education environment experience preferred; requires competent writing, communication, and organizational skills; requires ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision; computer skills (Microsoft Office) required. Must be willing to work some evenings and Saturdays.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible to the V.P. Enrollment Management and Assistant V.P. for Admissions for support of the University’s strategic enrollment management. Assist the strategic enrollment management directors in projects specific to their areas of responsibility. Assist in the development of proposals and reports. Prepare written reports, as required, and represent the University in the community.
- Correspond with various consultants regarding campus visits, SOWs, invoicing. Manage the planning and preparation for market studies by outside consultants.
- Act as liaison to Marketing & Communications for internal and external publications. Includes single point of contact for publications, tracking due dates, ensuring proper placement and ultimately payments to vendors.
- Schedule and attend Noel-Levitz/SEP Council meetings. Coordinate various consultant on-campus meetings for SEP. Manage all documentation as a result of these meetings; ensure proper distribution to members electronically and via Blackboard
- Create and update weekly, monthly and annual enrollment reports in Microsoft Excel.
- Manage multiple Blackboard sites.
- Organize session information and create matrix of sessions for maximum coverage for various national conferences attended by groups of Point Park staff. Handle registrations and arrange meeting spaces for University personnel at conferences.
- Support projects initiated by the Directors of Adult and Graduate Enrollment; Full-time Admissions; Transfer and Articulation; and International Student Services. Support projects initiated by all areas of Strategic Enrollment Management.
- Assist the V.P. in conducting market research, competitor information, and demand studies.
- Collect, organize and review resumes for new/replacement hires. Correspond with applicants/candidates; set up on campus interviews; escort candidates to their appointments throughout their visits.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls; including media and food services.
- Maintain the schedule for use of the first floor conference room at 101 Wood Street.
- Enter contracts into Contraxx system; verify and submit invoices for payment.
- Place Office Depot orders; maintain supplies
- Enter physical plant work orders
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of University and School policies and procedures.
- Participate in ongoing training and development activities as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.