POSITION: GRANT ADMINISTRATOR (Part-time grant-funded position ending December 2015)
Extremely organized; extremely detail-oriented. Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; able to learn Scantron scanning software with training. Great customer service skills. Professional communication skills - verbal and written. Some flexibility in scheduling - approximately 20-30 hours per week.
- Calling school districts and scheduling dates for the teachings in the study to be observed.
- Coordinating the schedules of the Observers with the school availability.
- Preparing the evaluation tools (surveys, observation forms, etc.) using Scantron software.
- Copying and distributing the evaluation tools.
- Collecting the tools from observers and teachers – may require multiple calls to school districts.
- Receiving the completed tools and scanning them.
- Filing the data in electronic files.
- Collecting the expense report forms from the Observers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Training office location is 226 Paul Street, Mt. Washington. Bus and trolley accessible. Dress is casual.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - GRANT ADMINISTRATOR - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.