POSITION: PART-TIME INTRAMURAL/PROGRAM COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: Director of Student Center
Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Valid Driver's License.
In consultation with the Student Center Director, this position plans and implements comprehensive Intramural and Programmed Classes during the fall and spring semester.
HOURLY RATE: $10
SCHEDULE: Mid-August through Mid-May
- Select, train, supervise, and evaluate employees (such as work study, apprentice, and general work employees). Maintain time sheets and validates for payroll processing.
- Ensures that appropriate safety and risk management procedures are followed by completing appropriate liability waiver forms by all participants.
- Maintains all record keeping for user participation statistics to be used to evaluate all current and future activities. Provides appropriate evaluation and assessment of programs by completing semester ending reports.
- Inventory of all equipment. Generate a list of replacement/new equipment needs.
- Reserve off campus recreational sites for Flag Football, Deck Hockey, or other recreational related venues. Hire officials to maintain the integrity of each sport.
- Drive van to and from off-campus intramurals.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - INTRAMURAL/PROGRAM COORDINATOR - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.