POSITION: Print and Communications Services Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Communications
REPORTS TO: Managing Director of Communications and Client Services
REQUIREMENTS: Associate degree in communications, marketing or related field and a minimum of two years office experience, preferably in a communications or marketing environment. Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills: written and verbal. Some experience working with customers/clients.
Proofreading, organizational and computer skills a must; proficiency with computer software/Microsoft Office applications; experience proofreading short and multipage documents; general office skills – typing, filing; detail- and customer service-oriented; administrative writing skills.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To serve as an active member of the marketing and communications team and support operations related to print publication projects for University departments and schools, and in support of enrollment and fundraising efforts. Will communicate with internal clients on a daily basis, coordinate intake of project requests, and handle general office duties.
- Proofread print materials as assigned in preparation for press.
- Receive and log in Excel spreadsheet requests from internal clients for design materials.
- Follow-up with clients to confirm request and obtain additional information as necessary.
- Print marketing request forms, assign job numbers and distribute to appropriate staff.
- Maintain filing system for design materials.
- Send samples of design materials to internal distribution list.
- Communicate with outside vendors on projects as needed.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock and ordering as appropriate.
- Pick up and deliver department mail on a daily basis.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - PRINT AND COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES COORDINATOR - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.