POSITION: Technical Support Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Office of the Registrar
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree preferred. Two years experience working in higher education setting. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work to established deadlines. Excellent problem solving skills necessary. Candidate must possess high integrity and ethics. A positive student success oriented attitude is necessary for the position. Must be able to work flexible hours including some evenings and Saturdays.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for technical support for online registration process. Maintenance and utilization for various student software systems. Knowledge of SQL, Infomaker reporting, and student software systems.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of student records – adhere to the requirements of the Buckley Amendment as it applies to student records.
- Counsel students in regards to registration processing, schedule changes, withdrawals, independent studies, internships and review clearances.
- Maintain Jenzabar Problem Resolution for Registration Office.
- Assist students, faculty and staff with online registration, grading and advising processes.
- Respond to student inquiries. Research and analyze registration issues.
- Responsible for weekly registration reporting and academic school report requests.
- Maintenance of advising database and related technical management of changes to degree audit system.
- Registration Module Manager
- Provide faculty and student training by developing tutorials and organizing workshops.
- Assist with planning and implementation of new student and transfer student registration process.
- Coordination of IT equipments requests within Registration Office.
- Responsible for NSLC Updates and meet established deadlines for delivery.
- Interaction with students, answer telephones, and student inquiries.
- Responsible for generating registration reports, graduation reports, course capacities, etc.
- Responsible for Website updates and JICS announcements.
- Coordination with academic school staff to create data reports to assist with retention, enrollment, graduation etc.
- Special Projects and other related duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.