State Work Study
Students are hired for State Work-Study jobs on campus over the summer from May 16th until August 21st. There are specific requirements in order to be eligible for State Work-Study such as:
- Be a Pennsylvania resident.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 or more credits) in a PHEAA-approved higher education institution, in a program of study at least two years in length.
- Be a State Grant recipient, if an undergraduate student; or subsidized federal loan recipient, if a graduate student.
- Be able to benefit from a career-related work experience in a high-tech or community service job.
- Not owe a State Grant refund or have defaulted on any student loan.
All the positions have been filled at this time. If you have any questions about the State Work-Study Program, please contact Joan Dristas at 412/392-4782.