State Work Study
Students are hired for State Work-Study jobs on campus over the summer from May 10th until August 15th. There are specific requirements in order to be eligible for State Work-Study such as:
- Be a Pennsylvania resident.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 or more credits) in a PHEAA-approved higher education institution, in a program of study at least two years in length.
- Be eligible for a PA state grant or have an unmet financial need verified by the financial aid office, if a graduate student.
- Be able to benefit from a career-related work experience in a high-tech or community service job.
- Not be in default of an education loan or owe a state grant refund.
Information is available in Human Resources currently. The positions will be posted on Blackboard for Point Park students on 4/16/15 and other interested students can contact Joan Dristas directly at 412-392-4782.