Whether you’re just getting here for the first time, or if you’ve come back for more, we’ve got all the information you’ll need while at Point Park University.
- Login to PointWeb, check your email and do online registration at the Learning Center.
- Be sure to register for PointALERT, the University's emergency notification system.
- Learning shouldn't be a lonely endeavor. Our Program for Academic Success offers services to help students achieve their goals and learn independently.
- Paying for college can be a challenge. That's why Point Park University is dedicated to making your education affordable. Ask about our variety of merit and need-based assistance programs.
- Check out our financial aid and payment options provided by The Office of Student Financial Services.
- Use the info and resources on Cash Course to learn how to make informed financial decisions throughout your college years and into your professional life.
- Experiencing one too many computer crashes? Don't punch the screen. Don't pull your hair out. Contact our Center for Information Technology Services.
- We want you to be as successful as you can at Point Park University. Visit the Center for Student Success.
- You're driven. And you have so little free time to spare. Up for some invaluable, real-world experience? Check out our student employment opportunities.
- Your university experience isn't just about getting a solid education. It's about laying the foundation for a meaningful career. The Office of Career Development is here to propel you onward and upward.
- Your health and safety are our top concern. All Point Park students may receive care through the Student Health Center. And for safety sake, our Department of Public Safety officers are on duty 365 days a year.
- Ready to hit the books? Swing by the Point Park University Bookstore for all your textbooks, supplies and must-have campus gear.